Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mindsets - A Political Post

The people in our country are being divided, name calling, lieing, attacking each other, with spots of violence showing up.

So, I decided to put together a list of beliefs that I see from the behavior of each faction in the news today.

Here goes......

Faction/Belief based on behavior.

  1. Democrat:  I'm a nice guy, but I'm too lazy to be one. I'm also not very motivated to work.  If I could, I'd retire today and veg all day.  So,  I want our government to do my good deeds and take care of me. Then I can be free to do what I want to do.
  2. Democrat (Leader): I'm the MaMa. I like taking care of people. It makes me feel needed. If I didn't do my job, then no one will like me and I'll be worthless.
  3. Republican (In the house/senate):  I'm too lazy to do the good deeds of others, they should do their good deeds themselves. I'm also against feeding lackeys.
  4. Republican voter: Hey! I'm tired of being bombarded by laws I cannot understand and keeps me from pursuing my dreams. I want freedom and my time back. (Too much time wasted to understand and follow laws.)
  5. Union member:  It's a dog/eat/dog world. I'm going to do whatever it takes to survive, and that includes making sure I get what I want regardless of who I take it from.
  6. Globalist: We'd have much less trouble in this world if there were no enemies. The only way we can do this fast is to make this world consist of only one governement that has absolute control over the behavior of everyone.
  7. Tea Partier:  I want to do what I want to do without anyone getting in my way. Don't go telling me how to do things and how to live.  Get out of my face, don't take my stuff, and let me be me. I have a dream and I want to pursue it without complications imposed on my by others who don't understand what I'm doing. And it's MY MONEY... not yours!
  8. Radical Muslim/Radical Islamist/terrorist:  I'm a guy, I like sex, and I'm going to get it wherever I want, whenever I want no matter what.  If you get in my  way, I'll kill you. (see http://www.religioustolerance.org/isl_jihad.htm) for explanation of what I mean by Radical.) I'm speaking about permutations (convenient to an agenda) of the interpretations of the Koran (Qur'an.
  9. Leftie:  I'm a historian, and we need to give reparations to all the people we've cheated in the past.
  10. Left Leadership:  I like the power given to me from the people who trust me.  If I give them everything I promised them, they won't need me anymore. So, I'll have to make sure they'll need me forever!  (Good money in that!)
  11. Corporate Leadership: I HATE MY JOB! (but I like the money.) What a nightmare! I've got to keep the investors happy, my employees happy, my wife happy, my children happy, my government happy AND compete with all my competitors, some of whom cheat!.  I have to continuously be on the lookout for attacks from all sides, I have to deal with cheaters (China), politicians, problem employees, and unions. Why can't we just focus on keeping our customers happy so that they will buy our stuff? If they buy our stuff, we can provide better returns to our investors.  But with the EPA, Unions, and IRS getting into our face, we can't do that. That's why I hate my job. 

Is this a suicide note?  Maybe, when we consider the mentality and recent behavior of the factions listed.

Let's all grow up, OK?























No comments: