Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SHAKEN BY LIES

 I used to depend on FOX NEWS cable channel for the most accurate and "fair and balanced" news. MSNBC, CNN and all the others were definitely biased beyond belief.  But as time went on, I realized they weren't telling the truth either. The great patriot Glen Beck started changing his story, the content on his shows.... all very strange and alarming.  It didn't take me long to realized I was being played just like all of his followers.

I fired TV a long time ago because I could see through their lies and deception in the news, informational shows, sit-coms, all their programming.  I was not going to be lied to and I'm not going to pay good money for those lies.

As you may (or may not know) I am curious about everything and politics is one of them.

I guess my first introduction to non-TV politics occurred when a friend of mine introduced me to CoastToCoastAM.com which was started by Art Bell and is now aired with George Noory as the main anchor.

Through CoastToCoastAM I learned all kinds of interesting things in all kinds of areas. Since they air between 1-5 AM, I decided to join their insiders subscription so that I could download their shows when it was convenient for me to listen to them and check out the various websites linked to their main CoastToCoastAM.com site.  I liked the New Tech shows best.

In any event, there were two shows that caught my attention.  One was with Lindsay Williams (a Baptist Minister who spent time at Prudhoe Bay, Alaska and experienced BIG OIL in all it's splendor and glory.

I was also fascinated by the fear mongering, conspiracies, and rage on the "Alex Jones Show" that spun a detailed and convincing story about globalists, the Bilderberg Group, and the Bohemian Grove crowd were going to take over our country and the world.

One CoastToCoastAM show that caught my attention had Alex Jones on as a guest. Alex was ranting about something when a he got a caller on line. The caller asked if Alex checked out a site named WellAware1.com.  Alex summarily dismissed the caller and went on to other things.  This caught my attention, so I went to wellaware1.com to see what it was all about.

My life and whole belief system got turned upside down.

I examined WellAware1.com and my whole world got turned upside down. Many of the stories I heard on CoastToCoastAM.com and on the Alex Jones show were bogus, fake, made to instill fear into you. My faith in any information given by these people or their guests has dropped down to ZERO!

I didn't/don't want to believe what's proven in WellAware1.com, but my independent investigations align perfectly with the unbelievable proofs shown by Ed Chiarini on his site (WellAware1.com).

On Ed Chiarini's site I saw some way out stories that said Walt Disney was Hitler, and Henry Winkler (The Fonz) was John McCain as well as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.  Obama is really the son of Malcolm X = Louis Farrakhan (Oops) more likely Richard Pryor!  Ed also finds out that my two state senators and governor are actors, fakes, imposters! (Believable now based on their behavior.)

So, I started listening to a radio station that I thought was reliable real news, WTN 99.7 Nashville.  NOT!!! All you hear out of all of them are the bogus lies being shown as news in the media.  I told them several times that they are spewing out lies, but they continue to do so.  No response, ignored to hope I'll just go away. I can see their "telling a lie repeatedly enough to make it the truth".  A common NAZI tactic.

I notified WTN 99.7 Nashville about the lies they were presenting as the truth but that did not stop them.  Right now they are hammering 24/7 the George Zimmerman Case which a total falsehood!
This has been going on for over a year. (The story broke Feb. 26, 2012)

I've also notified other news outlets spewing out lies, and have been ignored. The lies continue without any feedback from them as to how I am wrong or a thank you for letting them know about the fake news.

I expect they think if they ignore me I'll go away.  NOT!!!!

I'm sorry, but I don't give up. When it comes to the truth, I am a pitt bull, I cannot unlock my jaw and I'll hang on their back until they come out with the truth about what they are doing.




No comments: