Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

BIG BROTHER IS HERE!

Conspiracy Theory? For Real? I say, "Yes"

Here's some Proof.

It all started with a chance landing on a web page that was protesting the installation of "Smart Meters" that they claim were illegally invading the privacy of individuals and emitting dangerous ionizing radiation.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/the-smart-meters-from-edison-and-your-gas-company-are-illegal-wire-tapping-devices-that-spy-on-you/question-2708817/

So, I looked at the meter they just installed for my home. And guess what? It was a "Smart Meter".

Yup, I think it fried my camera.

I called my lawyer and asked if the sodahead site did indeed uncover an illegal practice being done by electric companies and was given a little homework to add to the legal documentation collection to see if a lawsuit was warranted.

Homework assignments/results....

1) Call my local register of deeds to get a copy of the electric companie's easement contract.
Result: They can't find mine, but supplied another easement that was signed in 1996. I could not determine if the easement specifically stated metering only, but did notice that the example easement said the electric company can disconnect my electricity for any reason.. So, if I tick them off, they can disconnect my electricity, just because.

2) Find the manufacturer of the meter and see what it does.
Result: BLEW MY MIND! BIG BROTHER IS HERE!
Check out these links to see what the meters can do.......

At the center top of this page is a Search Box...

So, I searched for different keywords found on the labels of my "Smart Meter"

One of the keywords was a code listed on the meter: P/N 70022-086-0000

What was found was a Powerpoint presentation that was for "Credit Suisse, "Future of Energy Conference, June 3, 2010..... YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT!

In this presentation, they describe how the "Smart Meters" network with things like hot water heaters and refrigerators, and other devices in your home. It also shows how the meter can control how much electricity, water, or natural gas you use. It also allows your utility to cut off your electricity at will with the flip of a switch from their main office.

Now, tie this in with this!!!!


And now, you know where I'm going...

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU RESEARCH THIS FOR YOUSELF

Here's a Blog that has more.....


Here's a YouTube You Have to SEE...

http://youtu.be/gUjyvQSGb4c

Does anyone have a free generator I can have when they disconnect my electricity?

Thanks

June 30, 2012 - Unexpected Confirmation

Last night, I had to get more dog food, and it being so hot, I went as late as I could to the store so that my mutts would be as comfortable as possible. (98F at the time.)

I'm a talkative guy and I talked with a fascinating woman who happened to come from my home state. She and her husband just happened to land near where I live. During our conversation, I mentioned my concern about the smart meters... and BANG!... she was aware of them and had big problems with tinnitus as soon as they plugged the meter in. She said she had to move out of her main bedroom (nearest to the Smart Meter) to another one in the house to get away from the "noise" so she could sleep. She actually found a "quiet" place in her home!

Funny thing is, I came up with tinnitus about the same time they installed my smart meter, and told her that after I learned about the protest against smart meters, I decided to shield some of the radiation from my Smart Meter with some aluminum screening. Doing this seemed to reduce the loudness of my tinnitus,,, but it's still there, just not a loud. COINCIDENCE?????????

I'm thinking about the mercury contaminated "florescent" lights our government makes us use which I heard has a Smart Meter Chip in them... is there radiation coming from them, too? If I get rid of the "cost saving" bulbs will my tinnitus disappear? Have to get some more incandescents to find out. I'm too lazy to unscrew all of the ones I installed in the house right now. Will let you know if I can cure myself by messing with the emissions from all things BIG BROTHER. (Just a wild and crazy guy!)

June 30, 2010 - Strange Happening

I was charging by JVC GR770 camcorder with the screen open. There was a USB cable attached to it, but the other end was disconnected from the computer. i.e. it was turned off and charging.

I looked over at it and the screen was lit! How can that be, it was turned off! I ran to see what was on the screen and it was saying "Update Complete", Then it shut off?

Is the software in this camcorder being updated through the power lines? There's nothing in the manual about wireless. Heck the camera is at least 4 years old!.

September 7, 2012

I got rid of some of the CFR's I installed in my home, the ones I use most often and my tinnitus has reduced to almost unnoticed.

Then, I found this video.....


Go figure.

February 12, 2013.. This Ought to Scare You.. Microwave Conspiracy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vScsPTZff4o

This whole scheme can (and probably does) exist. Ties in with Smart Meters, cell phones, and Black Ops.  and this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgoeC6u8o78

I allowed a comment below.written in Swedish. It is an extremely informative post and had to use Google Translate to understand what it said. I understand Google Chrome will automatically translate the site.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mycket intressant sida Eric och tack för befolkningsbluffen! Nu till en intressant sida som jag undrar om du kollat http://kgholmstens.blogg.se/2013/june/atombomben-pa-tre-ar-1942-1945.html

Anonymous said...

Mycket intressant sida Eric och tack för befolkningsbluffen! Nu till en intressant sida som jag undrar om du kollat http://kgholmstens.blogg.se/2013/june/atombomben-pa-tre-ar-1942-1945.html