Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Brainwashing Our Children

It just occurred to me how insidious the 

Marxist's are in trying to overthrow our government.


Do you remember my April 15th Post?

A student in the Erin, TN school system told me that she saw "The Story of Stuff" twice!
This video trashes "Capitalists" and is another production from the same company that made the video on my April 15th Post.

Now, I realize that they are teaching this trash to children who are at an age where they are just beginning to develop that part of the brain (Cerebral Cortex) that can handle analytical thinking. (Previous Post: Useful Idiots... hmm... Stalin or Levin?)

They are brainwashing our children at the most gullible time in their lives!

No wonder we cannot explain Capitalism or the agenda of the "commies" of choice.

Maybe it's not mercury. (Addendum to my getting into trouble post.)



No comments: