Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Fluoridated Water Conspiracy

NANNYCRATS

Wikipedia has an entry stating that Fluoridated water being used to dumb down and make people docile so they can be controlled more easily in an authoritarian government is a conspiracy theory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation_controversy

I submit this article as an example of the "Conspiracy"...
http://truth11.com/2009/12/01/nazi-connections-to-flouride-in-americas-drinking-water/

It is funny that fluorine is in Prozac.  (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000885/) which has similar effects as the above "Conspiracy" link suggests.

Now I heard on the radio that New York City is planning to increase the level of fluoride in its drinking water supply.

Why?

Is it because they believe it will improve teeth?  Too much fluoride causes teeth to go brown. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_water_fluoridation)

Does the New York City nannycrats believe the conspiracy theory and want to dumb down its citizens as it tries to control the size of soft drinks?

NANNYS! (Nanny... a woman hired to care for children when parents are absent.)  There should be a law that makes them wear dresses and petticoats.

I don't want to live in a place where my freedoms are being taken away.

I don't want to be led by idiots who think they can control my behavior because they are "Smarter" than me.   That is an insult to everyone!

Our country is supposed to be free, yet there are laws that stop children from having a lemonade stand to raise some spending money.  Laws that prevent a child  bring a small plastic pail and plastic shovel to the beach to play in the sand.  Laws that fine you $5000 for giving your neighbor a squash from your home garden.

I grew up without motorcycle helmet laws and survived just fine.  I grew up in cars without seat belts and survived just fine.  I've had accidents and payed the consequences, but I deal with it.  Scars, bad back (from trying to be healthy by jogging), and cancer from agent orange.

Life is full of risks, that's life.

I'd much rather live with the consequences of my actions than to lose my freedom to put salt on my food, and on a hot day, drink a 20oz cup of soda.

I don't want my child to be forced to take vaccines,  I don't want to be forced to do anything.  That's not freedom.

I don't want my ADD or ADHD child to be given addictive drugs to slow them down.  (And destroy their brains at the same time.)

We need to get rid of these NANNYCRATS. They are all idiots.


No comments: