Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

I Declare Copyright for "Starve The Beast"©

As the title says, I declare ownership of the phrase "Starve The Beast"© .

"Starve The Beast" Copyright© 2012, Eric J. Miller.  All rights reserved.

So what does "Starve the Beast"© mean?

"Starve The Beast"©  means to deny sustenance to any evil activity, organization, or individual.

It describes a process whereby any support for an evil practice of any kind is eliminated.

From my point of view, it is a way to make it harder for commies (any liberals here?)  to infiltrate our government, to brainwash our children, to mislead anyone, to put a biased spin on something, to tell half-truths, and any other activity or process that unfairly hurts mankind.

As you can tell from some of my other posts, that I do not like to be controlled, I do not like to be told what to do or what to think, I do not like being scammed, I do not like too much power in concentrated in one place, and  I do not like stupidity.  (Seems I hate myself with this comment. Oh well.)

One strategy can be to boycott any store that promotes or takes advantage of a liberal agenda.

I spoke of this before.  If it's free from a liberal source, get it and burn it.  (BC Magazine... Broadcasting and Cable Magazine is an expensive publication and it has to cost the liberal provider of this free magazine a lot of money.  I get at least three copies a week!  This magazine is rife with liberal opinions, tons of distractions, and time wasting nonsense.  I don't care to spend my time reading about Charlie Sheen or a new sitcom called "Anger Management" or Emmy nominations.  Most of the entertainment these days is full of leftist propaganda.)

So, starving the beast means... don't improve their ratings by watching them.  Boycott anyone who advertises on these liberal channels as best you can, get as much free stuff from these propagandists and burn it. Don't waste your valuable time reading or watching this stuff.. they are trying to brainwash you into a mislead "believer" and follower.  The agenda is destructive, will hurt you in the end, and could bring down our country.  ( On the other side... I advise you to get sucked into this if you enjoy living in a sewage and disease infested shanty town, because that is where this line of thinking will bring you.)

I hope you get my drift..

No comments: