Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2012

WHACKO

I am Going Insane!

... thought I'd share this email I sent to George Noory at CoastToCoastAM.com

And I thought old age would simplify things... NOT!!!

Here's the email I wrote...

Hello George,

I never believed in the supernatural until things started happening to me about 7 years ago.

The only reason I’m writing you is because of the complexity of and increased frequency of dreams I am having.

What blows me away about these dreams is that the concepts presented are totally foreign to me.

I cannot, for the life of me, consciously remember any triggers that would cause these new creations in my mind.

I believe these strange dreams started shortly after being visited by Jehovah’s witnesses. One of the Jehovah’s witnesses is an extremely fascinating person. He is extremely intelligent and knows everything I know about: from physics to politics to ancient history, to you name it, he knows it. I truly like and respect this man.

My first dream showed me that I dream in color. How did I find out? Because in this lucid dream, my living room was filled with grey silent people. All of them had a “born again” smile. As I collected my thoughts in the dream, I demanded that, regardless of the perceived good intentions seen on their faces, they were trespassing… so I ordered them out of my house… It took some persistence, but they slowly walked out my kitchen door while “born again” smiling.

The second dream of note was much more bizarre. It started with a trip to a small town on the outskirts of London to attend a seminar about internet marketing. Getting to the seminar from the airport was a nightmare. I got lost along the way to the hotel where the seminar was to be held. I recall in detail the train, cab, bicycling and walking needed to get to the hotel. I recall the protests against big government along the way. I recall registering and getting a room, and going to the seminar…. The detail in these dreams was amazing! Each board, each nail, each brick, each reflection was seen in vivid detail. The settings were extremely complex and strange. The main theme in this dream was confusion… i.e. getting lost and going from place to place to find something…

In this dream I sought three things… 1) The hotel, 2) Searching for smokes and 3) trying to find my way back to the hotel (from which I was locked out of while taking a walk around the block after the seminar.) The dream was about searching. Each scene was extremely crowded, cluttered, strange, colorful and complex. I even had a cop help me find a place where I could find cigarettes in the massive “no smoking” mall I went to.

The third dream of note was even more bizarre. Again it involved a trip to somewhere in the England/Scotland area where I got lost again. The main theme for this dream was trying to get to the airport after a meeting with potential venture capitalists. The trip involved losing my wallet and my search for it as well as trying to find Marty, who was to accompany me to the airport to make sure I wouldn’t get lost. (Of course, I lost Marty in the crowd.) It was at Marty’s house where we had the venture capitalists meeting. Again, the scenes were extremely complex, creative, colorful, and bizarre!!!

To illustrate, I will describe some of the scenes to give you a taste of these experiences.

1) The internet marketing instructor was a single woman. She was a single mom who had, what I thought, three children as seen through the hotel window while taking a walk after the seminar. I found out I was locked out of the hotel after the walk.

During my travels that night, I saw the instructor again in a bar as a rock star on the stage, and then again sitting at a table after the show with at least 30 children and some of her band staff. ( I felt a strong bond between one of the children at the table.) During this scene, she got a cell phone call after which she announced… “He wants me to have another kid.”

2) Third Dream. Accompanied by nine (I think) prospective venture capitalists after losing Martin in my search for the airport the morning after the venture capitalist meeting. Again, extremely crowded, extremely complex, high-definition, millions of colors settings.

On this particular journey, one of the people I met said he knew how to get back to “Marty’s Home”. We went to his home and entered his parlor, a rather antique, quiet, mundane room. There were double mahogany doors on one wall which he opened while asking me if I liked pets. I said “Yes, I have four dogs and two cats.” (Which I think he didn't hear) as I followed him into this second room, In this room I saw that he had aquariums, hundreds of them, each with miniature (strange looking) dogs in them, each dog sitting on a designer bed with red bows around their necks and diamond bracelets on their left front legs. He said each of them had a name and they must be treated kindly and with respect. I also noticed that he had thousands of tiny frog pets on the floor, miniature cats and farm animals were everywhere. I had to watch where I stepped.

Then a camera crew came in, the lights went on and this guy gave an interview about his professional fishing program. (Another “rock star”.)

After his interview, he told us we were close to “Marty’s house” and told the nine venture capitalists that we were close to their home, too. They lived in a row of houses that looked like outhouses.

While walking to the nine venture capitalist’s outhouse looking home, I saw “Marty’s” house where we met the night before between the buildings we passed . I wanted to check this out, to get my bearings for the next morning. So, I left the venture capitalist's house to see if I could see Marty's house again. One of the nine venture capitalists yelled out of the door as I left “We’re in row house number 19!”.

As I walked down the crowded street, I went past an open air auditorium where there was a wall sized screen of a rather complex slot machine. The show was like a TV game show with prizes. As I passed, someone won a prize and the celebration was a dance routine that involved all kinds of people, hundreds of them, dancing in celebration. All in pairs of young and old, children, teens and adults, men/women, fat/thin, beautiful/ugly, tall/short……all paired and dancing happily in celebration of the winner. As this choreography continued, the dancers started turning grey because of dust accumulating on their bodies and flying off into the air.

I continued on the crowded street I passed all kinds of shops selling antiques, electronics, books, art, etc. until I passed a vacant lot where I could see in the distance what looked like a snow covered hill. I went to the hill and noticed that the “snow” was faked. It consisted of ground covered with polyethylene sheeting duct taped together. It looked like ice/snow from a distance! A slippery climb to the top of this hill, (to see if I could see Marty’s house) showed a remote, narrow, "snow banked" highway to somewhere. The whole landscape was covered with the polyethylene sheeting. A fake winter scene!

There were so many experiences in these dreams, it would take a thousand pages to describe each one. Each scene extremely complex, bizarre, colorful, unexpected, crowded with tons of people, and experiences I’ve never had before.

After thinking about these dreams, I realized they involved my “sins”. One is smoking, the other is focus on money (I’m totally broke and in debt.). All of these dreams started when the Jehovah's witness introduced me to his spiritual world.

I never realized how powerful my brain can be until I experienced these extremely complex and detailed dreams. Each had a plot that flowed logically but totally bizarre.

Thought I’d share this with you before I go totally insane.

Eric

No comments: