Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

INTRODUCTION

We all have an incomplete understanding of why things are the way they are. Our perception of reality is based on our experiences and our limited ability to sense our surrounding environment.

Is the Iraq war justified?
Who's responsible for global warming?
Why do Jihadists believe what they believe.
Why do we believe what we believe?
Is our government really corrupt?
Is there really a conspiracy driving the news?
Why is my teenager being so hard to control?
Is there such a thing as "Free Energy"?
How can we control world population? (I have a humanitarian way to do it.)
Will we survive?
Is there a God?

This list goes on and on.

I have thoughts about all of these issues and am constantly trying to keep on top of them.
Being terminally curious has led me to my perception of why things are the way they are.

You'll agree with some of what I say and disagree with the rest. My sole purpose here is to plant seeds of thought, not dictate.

This is just stuff that's in my head.

One of my craziest thoughts is.......

If I combine eternity with probability, all things are possible and all things exist. This includes God, Buddha, Gaia, flying saucers, evolution and dinosaurs.

P.S. Remove spirituality and things start getting a little limited. "All things energy are possible and exist."

I tend toward scientific observations and try to relate various findings to what's really happening. I search for truth just like everyone else. The truth is very hard to find and my "truths" will be different than your "truths".

Till later.

Eric

No comments: