Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Truth Squads

I'm not alone. I hear of many people, like myself, that are victims of fraud, lies, half-truths, and theft.

Our nation is in a turmoil. Some say our problems are the result of conspiracies, I tend to agree.

When I see the brainless, mind numbing, ridiculous issues being discussed, the idiotic programming available on TV, the laws in place that help the fraudsters, not the victims, the complexity of our tax system, the thousands of viruses, spywares, trojan horses, and other malicious code which for some reason our operating systems cannot stop, is there anyone honest anymore?

I get crazy when I think about how I have an extremely hard time to find an honest person. Honest people get rarer every day.

So, here's my crazy thought.

We need TRUTH SQUADS.

Here's what they'll do.

1) First verify the truthfulness of all in their group.
2) Plan strategies to get spies (moles) into every group where there's leadership and take video and record what's being said and shown in these groups.

In other words, infiltrate and destroy dis-honesty from within... like the commies have been doing to us for over 60 years.

Our country is in trouble and needs a conscience. The only way to put conscience into anyone is to let them know they are being watched and no one wants to be caught being dis-honest.

We don't need a national organization. We need independent Truth Squads all over.

From within, invisible, tattle-tales... Yup... we are at war, and war needs good strategy, and war goes by different rules that are not "politically correct."

If ANYONE reads this blog... go for it. (But be careful and think before you leap.)

No comments: